外贸邮件常用语有哪些

redmaomail 2024-10-25 16:59 阅读数 21 #外贸资讯

红帽云邮外贸主机

外贸邮件常用语如下:一.表达合作意愿;二.表达不满;三.直接表达目的;四.表达歉意;五.重申建议或要求。接下来小编就来给大家介绍一下。

外贸邮件常用语有哪些

一.表达合作意愿

We greatly appreciated your patience in this situation. 

我们很感激您的耐心。

Any information you supply will be treated confidentially. 

您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。

We must insist on the principle of customers first. 

我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。

Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.

您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。

二.表达不满

On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.

我们发现您在跟我们的竞争对手合作。

We regret to inform you that you have lost our patience and trust. 

很抱歉,您已经失去了我们的耐心和信任。

We were disappointed to find that our compliant is not your primary concern.

我们很失望,我们的不满您并没有关注。

We will be left with no alternative but...unless...

我们别无选择,除非您......

外贸人如果想要寻找客户,可以来使用格兰德外贸平台的搜索引擎获客功能,根据自身的产品词以及目标市场即可挖掘出大量的关联域名,随后便可导出或是继续跟进。

三.直接表达目的

I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Han yesterday.

我写信来取消韩先生昨天订的房间。

We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching. 

我们想提醒您截止日期快到了。

I would appreciate your approval to have the meeting. Here are the details: 

我很高兴您能参加会议,以下是详细情况:

四.表达歉意

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

对于给您造成的不变,我们深表抱歉。

五.重申建议或要求

we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status. 

我们建议您考虑给我们独家授权。

Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you?

以上条款请问您是否能接受,烦请尽早告诉我们。

We will be pleased to supply any further information you require. 

我们非常乐意给您提供您要求的进一步信息。

We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the willing of this order. 

对于这笔订单,如果您能再给些明确的信息,我们将十分感激。

以上便是外贸邮件常用语有哪些的介绍,希望能帮到广大外贸人。


红帽云邮外贸主机

分享到:
版权声明:本站内容源自互联网,如有内容侵犯了你的权益,请联系删除相关内容。
    红帽云邮外贸主机
热门
    红帽云邮外贸主机
    红帽云邮外贸主机